The 665 m2 villa is located on 2.7 ha land in the Megamendung Hills, an exclusive area and part of the protected Forestry Area Bopunjur. At around 700 meters above sea level temperatures are cool and the air is clean all year round. The scenery is beautiful with a breath-taking free view on Mount Salak, Mount Pangrango and the Puncak area on the one hand and (downhill) Bogor and beyond on the other.
The distance to Jakarta is about 60 km whereas Bogor is around 15 km away, via the Jagorawi toll road.
The location is close to popular recr. areas: 30 min to Safari Park and also a 30 min drive to Wana Wisata Curug Cilamber. That recreation area has panoramic hills with pine trees water springs and a beautiful water fall. There is also has good weekend access to the many golf courses in the Bogor- Puncak areas - while avoiding traffic jams, by using the Gunung Geulis - Megamendung mountain road. Weekend access to the Lido area is also good through the Tapos mountain road.
The villa is always reachable also when traffic in the Puncak area is one-way. It can be reached through three alternative routes - the Jalan Pertanian via Ciawi market, the Jalan Gunung Geulis via Sentul Selatan, and via Jalan Tapos and Jalan Pasir Muncang. The local villagers are completely reliable, and the area is completely safe from premanism and other disturbances.
An artificial lake is under construction, bordering on the back of the property. This project is part of a bigger plan to regulate and control the water flow to Jakarta, projected to be ready by 2020. The artificial lake in question will have a surface of approx. 4 ha; the water in the lake will be used for irrigation and the lake will be the centre of a sport and recreation area. The property offers direct access to the lake.
This plan will increase the number of visitors and tourists coming to the area and will induce further development of the area. The consequent construction of homes, hotels, resorts and the like will in all likelihood increase prices of land and properties.
The villa has two wings and is situated in very well maintained spacious grounds, with some exotic trees from Kalimantan. The grounds have year-round running water from two rivulets. The villa it self was built in a unique design and is made of very durable tropical hardwoods. It has also been designed to safely withstand earthquakes and strong winds. Electr. supply is from PLN at 14,500 watt. A back up generator is part of the house. Wifi is also part of the house, at 5 mbt / second. Water supply is from own deep well, with an open well back up. The access road is all weather and is green, i.e. stones with grass.
The land is divided in three lots as indicated below by the different colour boundaries (Pls refer to the photo attached):
Lot 1: villa plus adjacent land and road access - the yellow boundaries
• Total area: around 4.400 m2 of which 3.300 m2 in the process of being upgraded to Sertifikat Hak Milik, other land is held under Sertifikat Adat, covered by AJB.
• Main building:
- Two wings and central part colonial style, verandahs all around, facing South East.
- constructed of rare tropical hardwoods (Kayu besi and Cempaka Putih); floors and walls bathrooms natural stone
- built area 555 m2
- main hall 12 * 10 m, very light and airy cool, high wall windows, with dish basin and two large storage rooms
- library, adjacent to main hall 8 * 5.5 m
- small salon/study 6 * 5 m
- side room, adjacent to library 5 *4.5 m
- 5 bedrooms (5.5*5 m)
- 5 bathrooms (2.80*2.4m)
- upstairs den 8 * 8 m
- verandah all around the house, both on first and second floor
• Swimming pool 12 * 7 m, right next to front verandah
• Outhouse 110 m2 (kitchen, 3 servant rooms),
• Garage for three cars 9 * 8,5 m
Lot 2:Lot 1 plus the land indicated by the red boundaries
• Additional area: around 12.800 m2, held under Sertifikat Adat, covered by AJB
• Total area: around 17.000 m2
• The land in front of the house (around 10.000 m2) is well maintained flat land, currently in use as cricket grounds.
• The land East and directly West of the house and alongside the Eastern border (around 2.500 m2) is under irrigated rice, fishpond, and fruit and vegetable garden.
Lot 3: Lot 2 plus the additional area , land indicated by the white boundaries , total whole area is around 27.000 m2.
• Additional area: around 10.000 m2, held under Sertifikat Adat, covered by AJB
• This is terraced land under irrigated rice sloping downwards to the river (and the prospective lake).
Asking prices are:
Lot 1: Rp.8.65 Billion (Negotiable)
Lot 2: Rp.22.25 Billion (Negotiable)
Lot 3: Rp.30.5 Billion (Negotiable)
We priced the the land per sqm is less than Sales value of tax object(NJOP) of that area of Rp.1,147,000 / sqm.